Sunday 28 April 2013

Feeling Sassy - SSSC183

Happy Happy Happy Sunday!!!

What a productive weekend we have had here in the Easton house :)
Yard work done....check
BBQ cleaned....check
Out cruising in the Camaro....check

Hope you are enjoying your weekend as well!

Today Karen has a fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch for us!

I'm really into the soft pastels lately. Moving onto pinks!
Stamps: Feeling Sassy; Cardstock: White, Pretty in Pink, EP Bundle of Joy dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, MFT Fishtail Banner Dies, MFT Scallop Dies, Pink Rhinestones, Sewing, Dimensionals

Ready to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team?



14 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Dawn, this is precious.

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh my. How adorable, Dawn! LOVE the pinks and the touch of bling!

Ann R. said...

Dawn, you are one of my most very favorite paper crafters. I love your work and those on your design team. I cannot say that about other blog hops I have seen recently! (Is that bad to say??) :) I'm always excited to get a notification that a new card is posted. I know it's going to be good! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

GF, this is so sweet! Love her! Did you get my email???

Lori said...

Just adorable! Love the soft colors and the little bit of bling!

Joan Ervin said...

I'm lovin all the pink, Dawn...this is adorable!!!! You know I love the papers and your coloring is gorgeous!!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Dawn, Love this adorable image and your colors and DSP are so sweet!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is darling Dawn! Love your stitching and the little blingy accents!

Marisa said...

Can I borrow you for a weekend to come and help around my house LOL! darling card - loving the paper and touches of bling. Enjoy your Sunday :)

Tracy said...

Oh Dawn this is going down as one of my all time favorites. I love how you make everything just awesome. You are a rock star girl! I need this paper now!

Lisa Lara said...

Total cuteness Dawn!

Dana White said...

Dawn she is fabulous - sounds like you've been enjoying our much improved weather!

Karen Giron said...

I love this sassy girl and your card is fab!! The little rhinestones on the scallops are such a fun accent - love it!

Lynn Put said...

This is darling! Love your pretty color combo with this cute image and rhinestone accents!